Thursday, October 22, 2009

CS 1107 Lab Assignment - Survey Created with Google Docs

In class, we were assigned the task of creating a survey through Google Docs related to the topic of my blog. It is available here -- apologies if the answers are at all limited, as they were composed in the span of around 40 minutes. Even so, I'm rather proud of it; this has the potential to provide an interesting cross-section of my potential audience, should I ever decide to get into coding something one of these days. Additional note: If I actually receive any responses outside those mandated in class, I will be unbelievably surprised.

Located here are the results from the survey. If I know the Internet like I think I do, this will assuredly end in people from vicious web forums responding to the survey with names that are eerily similar to graphic expletives -- but only if they find it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment