Thursday, December 10, 2009

Final Lab (CS 1107)

As dictated by the sheet of paper in front of me, the final lab presentation I have just assembled must be linked to in this style:



In addition to this, I must now apparently embed it, as it will follow immediately after this sentence, which I will be ending as of right now.



Finally, though this may strike you as slightly nonsequitur, I have finally been told to link to my favorite professional Internet site. As this would be "not-safe-for-work" by most people's prudish standards, I will instead link to GamaSutra, a web site that promotes videogame news and analysis in a smart and sensible fashion.

To anyone reading this post, I appreciate you keeping up with this blog; by no means will this be the final post appearing on MTA -- I've put far too much effort into the supplementary graphics to have it just be for a single semester's class! Stay tuned, everyone; there's bound to be an update here sooner or later. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment